Information regarding the collection of personal data in accordance with Art. 13 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
In accordance with Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) with reference to the personal data to be processed, the following information is provided:
- Purposes of processing. The processing to which personal data, which will be acquired and periodically updated, will be subjected, has the purposes responding to the performance of the services requested from Becotek Trading Platform Srl, specifically regarding the company’s core business;
- Nature of conferment. The provision of personal data is necessary to constitute the contractual relationships mentioned in point 1) above, and any refusal to provide such data would result in the impossibility of managing these relationships, with the consequent impossibility of the constitution of these relationships, whether they are employment contracts, other contracts, authorizations, within the competence of Becotek Trading Platform Srl;
- Processing and storage methods. The processing will be carried out in automated and/or manual form, using methods and tools, in compliance with the security measures set forth in Art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679, by specially appointed individuals, in compliance with the provisions of Art. 29 GDPR 2016/679. Please note that in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to Art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the retention period of personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the timeframes prescribed by the Law;
- Data Scope. The data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- Subjects who may become aware of the data. Data may come to the attention of the Data Processor, the Persons in Charge of the Processing as well as the persons in charge of the maintenance of the electronic processors and the management software supplied to Becotek Trading Platform Srl;
- Data Controller and Processors. The Data Controller is Becotek Trading Platform Srl, with operational headquarters in Rome (RM). The Data Processors are distinguished by: internal personnel in the performance of their activities and tasks, external personnel who carry out configuration and maintenance activities of the Systems and Installations used by Becotek Trading Platform Srl, with operational headquarters in Rome (RM).
- Rights of the data subject Articles 15 to 22. At any time, the data subject may exercise, pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of your personal data, even if not yet registered, and that such data be made available to you in an intelligible form;
- Obtain indication and, where appropriate, copy: a) of the origin and category of personal data; b) of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; c) of the purposes and methods of processing; d) of the identification details of the owner and responsible persons; e) of the individuals or categories of individuals to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them, particularly if they are recipients from third countries or international organizations; e) when possible, the data retention period or the criteria used to determine this period; f) the existence of an automated decision-making process, and if so, the logic used, the importance and the expected consequences for the data subject; g) of the existence of adequate safeguards in case of data transfer to a non-EU country or international organization;
- obtain, without undue delay, the updating and rectification of inaccurate data or, when interested, the supplementation of incomplete data;
- revoke consents to the processing of personal data given at any time, easily, without hindrance, using, if possible, the same channels used to provide them;
- obtain the deletion, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data: a) unlawfully processed; b) no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed; c) if the consent on which the processing is based is revoked and there is no other legal basis, d) where you have objected to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate reason to continue the processing; e) in case of fulfilling a legal obligation; f) In the case of data referring to minors. The Holder may refuse cancellation only in the case of: a) Exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information; b) fulfillment of a legal obligation, performance of a task performed in the public interest, or exercise of public authority; c) reasons of public health concern; d) archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes; e) Exercise of a right in court;
- obtain restriction of processing in the case of: a) contesting the accuracy of personal data; b) unlawful processing by the Holder to prevent deletion; c) Exercise of your right in court; d) verification of whether the legitimate motives of the Data Controller prevail over those of the data subject;
- to receive, if the processing is carried out by automatic means, without hindrance and in a structured, commonly used and readable format the personal data concerning you in order to transmit them to another controller or – if technically feasible – to obtain direct transmission by the Controller to another controller;
- oppose it in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if relevant to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator by email and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail;
- propose a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
In the above cases, where necessary, the Data Controller will bring to the attention of third parties to whom your personal data are communicated any exercise of rights by you, except in specific cases (e.g. when such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right).
Ways of exercising rights
You may exercise these rights at any time:
- By sending a registered letter with return receipt to the Holder’s address;
- by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Owner , controller and processor
The data controller is Becotek Trading Platform Srl, with operational headquarters in Rome, Via Vittorio Veneto 7, P. IVA RO45786782.
The updated list of data processors is kept at the Controller’s office at Via Vittorio Veneto 7, 00187 Rome (RM).